Location & Direction to NAES
Building #031 - Max C. Fleischmann Agriculture
Nevada food industry millionaire and philanthropist Max
C. Fleischmann made many gifts of land, scholarships and endowments to the university.
The Fleischmann Foundation provided funds for the construction of the College of
Agriculture building in 1957 and its Life Sciences wing in 1961-63. The building
now houses the College of Agriculture, Biotechnology and Natural Resources as well
as the university’s biology department.
- Interstate 80 to Reno, Nevada.
- Take the VIRGINIA STREET exit.
- Head NORTH on Virginia Street.
- RIGHT on 9th Street.
- Go through intersection of 9th & Center Street.
- At the next STOP SIGN, turn LEFT into Max Fleischmann Ag's parking lot.